Aqualogix Fitness Revolutionary Water Exercise and Aquatic Therapy Equipment. Bring your pool workouts to the next level with the Aqualogix fluid Omni-directional drag resistance aquatic fitness system. Aquatic Bells and Fins provide a full body blast that creates the highest level of water fitness imaginable, delivering the results you want, faster.
· Water Aerobics Equipment. When it comes to water workouts, it can be helpful to make use of water aerobics equipment. Here are a few of our favorite items to use for a pool workout. Resistance Band. A resistance band is a great piece of equipment for water aerobics. While the water does act as natural resistance, a resistance band can provide ...
Water aerobics resistance cuffs are for your ankles. They are ideal for strength-training exercises, providing force against your leg muscles, making them work extra hard. Instead of swimming 50 laps each day or performing exercises without training materials, weights and resistance equipment strengthen your body by helping you use a wider ...
Use chest high water and a pool noodle for resistance and balance support. Water Aerobic Aids: Other than using your body for resistance, you can use several aids and workout equipment designed especially for use in water. AquaJogger Water Fitness Belts are excellent for aerobic workouts for all fitness levels for water jogging.
Allow 2-3 Days to Ship. $39.67. 1 - 24 of 30 Products. Load more 6 Products. Get a great workout while staying cool with water aerobics. Whether you need to get in shape, train for competition, or need to utilize aquatic therapy, we have all the products you need.
· Water aerobics may make you initially think of senior citizens bobbing in a pool, but water workouts have changed and research shows that water aerobics, pool workouts and swimming benefit people of all ages and ability levels. Water workouts, or aquatic exercise, can work your entire body.
Posture Pillow - Adult. $86.85. Learn to Swim Bubble Back Float. $7.25. Aqua Exerciser Aquatic Paddles (sold in pairs) $64.50. Theraquatics Budget Kickboard. $4.45. Nudgee Beach Float Bands (size 1)
· Pool exercises are a great way to boost your cardio fitness, and strengthen and tone all your major muscle groups, including your abs, legs, arms, and buttocks. Water …
Our water aerobics equipment at The Lifeguard Store offers floats and swim aids, weights and resistance tools, gym equipment and fitness swimwear. Whether your pool teaches swimming lessons for young children or classes for adults, we provide aerobic wet vests, swim bar floats and jog belts along with other equipment.
Buoyancy Cuffs with Resista Straps (sold in pairs) $15.75. All Pro Aquatic Wrist Weight (sold individually) $18.95. Water Gear Professional Aqua Cuff. $49.99. Secura Straps with Buoyancy Cuffs (sold in pairs) $11.85. Buoyancy Cuffs with Elastic Stays (sold in pairs)
· Pool workouts are an excellent way to get cardio and strength training in one on training session. These water exercises will tone up your arms, legs, and core.
Exercise That Feels Good. Water exercise is all about moving more water and creating more resistance—an irresistible combination for a great workout. Get more from your workouts with the most versatile water exercise products available! From shallow to deep water and from athletic training to health and fitness, HYDRO-FIT gear does it all.
HOXHA Water Dumbbells, Aquatic Exercise Dumbell Set of 2 Water Aerobic Exercise Foam Dumbbells Pool Resistance Water Fitness Equipment for Weight Loss 4.7 out of 5 stars 468 $22.99 $ 22 . 99
Tone and sculpt your body with no impact to your joints. This popular water aerobics workout is a swimming blend of cardio and resistance training, and may incorporate resistance tools such as buoyant water weights and noodles. Aqua Zumba® Watch video. Fitness is a splash with Aqua Zumba, our invigorating, low-impact aquatic exercise classes.
· 3 Water Aerobics Workouts. 1. Pool Walking. Walking comes with a host of benefits, including stronger knees and better sleep. And when you do it in water, you also reduce any excessive impact on your joints (more on that below). Stand in the water at chest level, facing the opposite end of the pool.
Sporti Water Aerobics and Aqua Fitness Bundle. $41.61 $47.85. (266) in mesh bags. Quick view. Sporti Aquatic Fitness Medium Dumbbells Water Weights. $19.95. (98) in resistance dumbbells.
The heat from the water (if exercising in a heated pool) increases circulation and improves cardio function as well. Exercising in water allows for more fluid movement. Weights and other exercise tools can be used to improve the benefits of the workout without increasing the risk of injury.
PoolZoom''s extensive selection of aquatic exercise equipment ranges from ankle weights to hydro therapy belts. Shop water aerobics gear on PoolZoom today!
Instructors often use pool noodles, kickboards, and foam weights designed for water aerobics classes (rec centers provide this equipment). What Dr. Melinda Ratini Says: Water aerobics are just ...
Protect your feet and add a new dimension to your water workout with the ExerSandal. This comfortable flotation sandal is designed to be worn to, from, and in the pool, while adding flotation and resistance to deep and shallow water routines. SHOP. For Professionals. Aquatic Instructors. Health Care Providers. Coaches & Trainers. Become A Dealer.
The pool is becoming a popular place to exercise. Water adds resistance and also supports your body weight. This lessens the impact on stress points like your knees, hips and lower back. Whether you have a pool on your property or use the facilities at a local health club, well-made swim weights may help make your exercise routine more efficient.
The pool temperature keeps you nice and cool, and there is all the variety you can think of, from swimming laps, to water jogging, to water aerobics. Whether you are looking to get in shape solo at the pool or you are joining a class, here are our must-have pieces of water exercise equipment…
· Many gyms, community recreation centers and Ys with pools offer water aerobics classes. But if you''re ready to go it alone, add these 8 fun water exercises to …
· HIIT: Aquatic Cardio a 45-minute interval workout for all fitness levels. Experience five high-energy bursts paired with soothing stretches for recovery.Equi...
Website. (719) 598-3226. 2335 Allegheny Dr. Colorado Springs, CO 80919. First time and will be back, great fun for all and the staff was pleasant not to mention had a blast in the pool. 10. Cottonwood Creek Recreation Center. Public Swimming Pools Recreation Centers.
Contact Us. Water Gear Inc. P.O. Box 2201 Englewood, CO 80150-2201 TEL: 720.699.8050 FAX: 720.699.8051
In this range, you will discover many of the same aquatic dumbbells that your local water aerobics instructor has available in class. Expensive: If you''re looking for name-brand or aquatic dumbbells that offer a little more resistance, the $25 and above range should have a solution for your needs.
Water shoes can be helpful in protecting feet from rough pool bottoms and specially designed bags make carrying all equipment easier. We have all this gear and more specifically for water aerobics. We even have exercise and medicine balls for those mixing up their water aerobics workouts and training guides for beginners.
· Product Description. GREAT WATER AEROBICS EQUIPMENT – Designed to be used in the shallow end of the swimming pool. Great for rehabilitation, group water aerobics, post-natal weight-loss, physical therapy, aqua Zumba, or just water fun. Patented design creates unique exercises and resistance that you will not find in other pool weights.
Shop the largest selection of Water Aerobics Shop at the web''s most popular swim shop. Free Shipping on $49+. Low Price Guarantee. 500+ Brands. 24/7 Customer Service.
· An added benefit is that even when temperatures are high, there is little risk of overheating since the pool water should keep the body cooled. According to a study published in the August 2013 Journal of Physical Therapy Science, water aerobics can improve muscle strength, agility and balance, as well as cardiovascular health.
Shop the largest selection of Water Aerobics Water Shoes at the web''s most popular swim shop. Free Shipping on $49+. Low Price Guarantee. 500+ Brands. 24/7 Customer Service.
» Pool Games » Rehabilitation Kits » Repairs and Spares » Safety Equipment » Seat Floats » Swim Pants and Swim Diapers » Sensory Corner » Swim Rings » Traction and Weights » Water Running » Waterproof Cast/Body Protector » Yoga and Pilates » Print an e-Catalogue » Print an e-Order Form » Sale Items - Internet ONLY
The water acts as resistance while also cushioning the body from various forms of impact. Like most forms of specialized exercise routines, water aerobics requires specific types of equipment to be done safely and correctly. Leisure Pro has a wide selection of water aerobics equipment available for all kinds of exercises.
Live. •. Sprint. Lean on the edge of the pool with your elbows and, with your legs straight and held together, lift them up until they reach the top of the water and then lower them. The resistance from the water makes this an effective exercise and will help strengthen your core while burning fat. .
Browse our selection of water aerobics equipment and swimwear. We offer a variety of aquatic exercise products so you can get the most out of your workout. Receive 10% Off Your First Order - Get It Now! Free Shipping With $49.99 Purchase (Continental US Only) - We Ship Worldwide ...